ABBOTT PARK, Ill., Sept. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) will announce its third-quarter 2018 financial results on Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2018 , before the market opens. The announcement will be followed by a live webcast of the earnings conference call at 8 a.m. Central time ( 9 a.m.
ABBOTT PARK, Ill., Sept. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today declared a quarterly common dividend of 28 cents per share. This marks the 379 th consecutive quarterly dividend to be paid by Abbott since 1924. The cash dividend is payable Nov.
- Company achieves more than double the overall average industry score and maintains top industry scores in economic and social performance - Abbott recognized for sustainability on DJSI for 14 consecutive years ABBOTT PARK, Ill., Sept. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- For the sixth consecutive year,
- Aetna, one of the leading health care benefits companies in the United States, now covers an additional Abbott neurostimulation technology with a new national coverage policy - Abbott is the only company in the world with FDA and CE Mark approval to offer dorsal root ganglion (DRG)
- FDA approval of new software upgrade for Abbott's deep brain stimulation therapy enables advanced, patient-centric features for people living with Parkinson's disease and essential tremor - New Informity™ tool helps simplify the Infinity™ DBS system programming process for physicians ABBOTT PARK,
- ALLOWS USERS TO WEAR THE SENSOR FOR UP TO 14 DAYS WITH HIGH ACCURACY - FREESTYLE LIBRE 14 DAY NOW THE LONGEST-LASTING SELF-APPLIED CONTINUOUS GLUCOSE SENSING TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE - FREESTYLE LIBRE SYSTEM NOW BEING USED BY MORE THAN 800,000 PEOPLE WITH DIABETES GLOBALLY AND IS THE WORLD'S #1 CGM
- Investigational Tendyne device is first and only repositionable and fully retrievable mitral valve replacement - Valve is designed to allow doctors to replace damaged mitral heart valves without open-heart surgery - Early results from separate global study are promising ABBOTT PARK, Ill., July
- Second-quarter reported sales growth of 17.0 percent; GAAP EPS from continuing operations of $0.40 - Second-quarter organic sales growth of 8.0 percent - Second-quarter adjusted EPS from continuing operations of $0.73, above previous guidance range - Raises full-year 2018 outlook ABBOTT PARK,
- Innovations designed to allow doctors to treat more types of cases and anatomies - MitraClip is the gold-standard minimally invasive alternative to open-heart surgery for people needing mitral valve repair - Mitral regurgitation, the most common heart valve disease, affects one in 10 adults over
- Two-Thirds of Millennials Aren't Saving for Retirement - Benefit Means Student Debt Won't Prevent Retirement Savings ABBOTT PARK, Ill., June 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Historic levels of student debt have forced many people to choose between saving for their futures and paying off school loans.