- Neurostimulation of the dorsal root ganglion (DRG) can provide pain relief for patients battling chronic pain when previous treatment options were unsuccessful - Abbott's new DRG Invisible Trial System brings an intuitive, wireless approach to the temporary evaluation giving patients the full
ABBOTT PARK, Ill., Nov. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) received notice of an unsolicited mini-tender offer by Baker Mills LLC (Baker Mills) to purchase up to 60,000 Abbott common shares, representing approximately 0.003 percent of the company's outstanding shares.
NEW ASSAYS EMPOWER CLINICIANS TO MORE QUICKLY MAKE THE RIGHT DIAGNOSIS AT THE POINT-OF-CARE AND PRESCRIBE THE RIGHT TREATMENT ABBOTT PARK, Ill., Oct. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ( FDA ) has cleared its next-generation
- Advanced heart failure patients who will live with their device for the rest of their life now have access to a heart pump backed by the industry's strongest long-term data - HeartMate 3 offers significant advancements for patients, including a pump designed to reduce complications while
PRELIMINARY RESEARCH INDICATES THAT A DIAGNOSTIC TEST CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT, THAT IS DONE AT THE PATIENT'S SIDE IN MINUTES, HAS SIMILAR ACCURACY TO A HIGH-SENSITIVE TROPONIN TEST FOR EARLY RULE OUT OF A HEART ATTACK ABBOTT PARK, Ill., Oct. 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- For someone experiencing
- Third-quarter reported sales growth of 12.1 percent; organic sales growth of 7.8 percent - Third-quarter GAAP EPS from continuing operations of $0.31; adjusted EPS from continuing operations of $0.75 - Strong growth and pipeline advancements across portfolio ABBOTT PARK, Ill., Oct.
- Mr. Ford, a 22-year Abbott veteran, is currently executive vice president of Medical Devices, Abbott's largest business - Mr. Ford will expand his current role, taking on responsibility for all of Abbott's operating businesses ABBOTT PARK, Ill., Oct. 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott (NYSE:
- New features further enhance Abbott′s market leading sensor-based continuous glucose monitoring technology - System offers optional low and high glucose alarms for people with diabetes at no additional cost ABBOTT PARK, Ill., Oct. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- People living with diabetes in Europe will
- Research shows adding Abbott's High Sensitive Troponin-I diagnostic test to doctors' existing standard of care can help more accurately determine a person's chances of a heart attack or other cardiac event potentially months to years in advance - Physicians now have a blood test that looks at a
- Late-breaking data from real-world experience with the first fully repositionable and retrievable valve were consistent with previous results, and support that Portico can be successfully used in various anatomies in a real-world setting - Patients who received a Portico aortic heart valve had