- Innovations designed to allow doctors to treat more types of cases and anatomies - MitraClip is the gold-standard minimally invasive alternative to open-heart surgery for people needing mitral valve repair - Mitral regurgitation, the most common heart valve disease, affects one in 10 adults over
- Two-Thirds of Millennials Aren't Saving for Retirement - Benefit Means Student Debt Won't Prevent Retirement Savings ABBOTT PARK, Ill., June 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Historic levels of student debt have forced many people to choose between saving for their futures and paying off school loans.
- Expanded Real-World Evidence from More than 250,000 individuals using Freestyle libre system Showed Higher Frequency Scanning is Associated with improved glucose control, decreased glucose variability and reduced incidence of both daytime and nocturnal hypoglycemia - New meta-analysis showed for
ABBOTT PARK, Ill., June 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) will announce its second-quarter 2018 financial results on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 , before the market opens. The announcement will be followed by a live webcast of the earnings conference call at 8 a.m. Central time ( 9 a.m.
ABBOTT PARK, Ill., June 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today declared a quarterly common dividend of 28 cents per share. This marks the 378 th consecutive quarterly dividend to be paid by Abbott since 1924. The cash dividend is payable Aug.
STATE-OF-THE-ART MULTI-ASSAY TEST SYSTEM HELPS PEOPLE WITH DIABETES GET THE HbA1c RESULTS THEY NEED WITHIN 3 MINUTES -- ALLOWING MORE TIME FOR CONSULTATION AND CARE DURING A SINGLE HEALTHCARE VISIT ABBOTT PARK, Ill., May 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) announced today the launch of its
- XIENCE Sierra™, the newest generation of XIENCE drug-eluting stents, received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval - XIENCE stents are among the most-widely used and studied stents in the world and have an unparalleled safety record - New features help doctors treat more
- Promising results for Tendyne valve presented as late-breaking clinical trial at EuroPCR - Early data showed high rates of successful implantation and reduction of mitral regurgitation symptoms in patients in global study - Device will be further studied in U.S.
- Late-breaking data presented at EuroPCR and simultaneously published in "The New England Journal of Medicine" support use of Abbott's PressureWire™ guidewire to help physicians make stenting decisions - Stenting guided by Abbott's PressureWire diagnostic tool reduced major adverse coronary
- ADVISOR™ HD GRID MAPPING CATHETER, SENSOR ENABLED™ FACILITATES IMPROVED DATA COLLECTION, SUPPORTING OPTIMAL TREATMENT FOR PATIENTS WITH COMPLEX CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIAS - FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND GRID CONFIGURATION IS DESIGNED TO CAPTURE DATA IN MULTIPLE DIRECTIONS TO CREATE HIGH-DENSITY MAPS OF THE HEART -